Followers

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year Prayer 2011


Dear Lord

So far this year I've done well.

I haven't gossiped, I haven't lost my temper, I haven't been greedy, grumpy, nasty, selfish, or overindulgent. I'm very thankful for that.  But in a few minutes, Lord, I'm going to get out of bed, and from then on I'm probably going to need a lot more help.

Amen 

Dieting - New Year Resolutions

2007: I will get my weight down below 180 pounds.
 

2008: I will follow my new diet religiously until I get below 200 pounds.
 

2009: I will develop a realistic attitude about my weight.
 

2010: I will work out 3 days a week.
 

2011: I will try to drive past a gym at least once a week.

 Little Bk of New Years Resolution (Puffin jokes, games, puzzles)Jokes Every Man Should Know777 Great Clean Jokes




No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts