Followers

Search This Blog

Monday, January 11, 2010

Memo To My Psychiatrist




Dear Doctor,

I am so sorry because I am unable to meet you today. This is because yesterday I make up with my girlfriend and she’s willing to be my wife again instead of my condition. Although I told her that I had some kind of trauma, schizophrenic, suicidal tendency and thus I got only 6 months left due to my cancer, she didn't care at all. All she wanted was love from me. I didn’t realise this was going to happen to me.


Thank you for your time all this while you’ve been listening to all my pain. And thank you for the number that you gave to me, surprisingly I got jack pot from it.

You beloved patient
Peter

See more joke at http://funnyvalley.blogspot.com ,WORLD'S WORST PSYCHIATRIST JOKES

Get More Funny Below
"psychiatrists do it in your dreams" 100% Cotton Unisex Tee with funny Fools of Engagement Joke Text 
What's Up Doc?: Hilarious, Ribald and Tasteless Jokes About Nurses, Doctors, Psychiatrists, Hospitals, THE 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts