Followers
Search This Blog
Sunday, February 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Dear Doctor, I am so sorry because I am unable to meet you today. This is because yesterday I make up with my girlfriend and she’s willi...
-
See more funny pictures 1 , picture2 See more olympic games funny pictures As you know, East London (Stratford) will be hosting ...
-
What You Should and Shouldn’t Do on Your Girls Night Out Two women friends had gone out for a Girls Night Out , and had been decidedly...
-
The male sexual organ requests a promotion and a raise for the following reasons: has to work hard; has to work at great depths; ...
-
I was due for an appointment with the gynecologist when early in the morning I received a call from his office: I had been resched...
-
Night Sleep On a long walk in the woods, Johhny found himself out late and decided to look for a place to rest the night. He final...
-
One day an out of work mime is visiting the zoo and attempts to earn some money as a street performer. As soon as he starts to draw a cro...
-
There was a man who had three girlfriends, but he did not know which one to marry. So he decided to give each one $5000 and see how each of...
-
Q: What do you call a snowman in the tropics? A: Lost. Q: What do you call ten Arctic hares hopping backwards through the sn...
Our Best Friends
Related Blog/Website
Labels
Computer Joke
(1)
Funny Quotes
(2)
Marriage Jokes
(1)
Medical Joke
(3)
Naughty Jokes
(1)
New Year Jokes
(2)
Office Joke
(1)
Romantic Jokes
(1)
adult joke
(4)
chinese joke book
(2)
christmas joke
(1)
clean joke
(2)
funny Joke
(1)
funny family joke
(1)
funny picture
(2)
funny story
(1)
jokes for adult
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment